Athens, 4-8 July 2018
The largest and oldest gathering of specialists. All forms of dance, all approaches (research, performance, teaching, therapy, recreation etc.).
354 experts from 50 countries of the 5 continents attended last year, 12 university professors from 7 countries in the Scientific Committee.
A presentation (optional) can be:
– Scientific research paper or Lecture-demonstration
– Demonstration class
– Performance by a company, a duo or a soloist
– Exhibition and sale of publications.
Declare now your intention to attend, register later.
To apply for a visa and/or financial assistance, registered conferees receive an official certificate.
Detailed information: www.2018CongressAthens.cid-world.org
Central CID congress website with full proceedings of past events: www.cid-portal.org/cdr
– The International Dance Council CID is the official organization for all forms of dance in all countries of the world.
– Its members are the most prominent federations, associations, schools, companies and individuals in more than 170 countries.
– CID was founded in 1973 within the UNESCO headquarters in Paris, where it is based.
– CID is official partner of UNESCO, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization.
International Dance Council – Conseil International de la Danse
CID c/o UNESCO, 1 rue Miollis, FR-75732 Paris 15, France
Tel. +33 1 4568 4953 Mob. +33 6 1155 3111